Welcome Address > Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission for Oral/Poster Presentations has been closed!
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
5 May 2017
Abstract Submission Deadline
30 April 2017
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references should not be included.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the email address above at any time before the deadline. Please do not submit the abstract more times.
- For general information regarding scientific questions, please contact Vladimír Hampl at vladimir.hampl
- Each author can be the first author in max. 3 abstracts.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email by 8 May 2017.